The AEM E85 Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank installation on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI (please refer to the chart for fuel pump horsepower versus pressure for various applications and fuel types).
AEM’s E85 Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM E85 Fuel Pump features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It features an offset inlet design(PN: 30-1200) or large center inlet(PN: 30-1205) that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap(PN: 30-1200) and rubber buffer sleeve(PN: 30-1200). Every AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features:
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset or large center inlet design eases installation
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps Flow vs Power Graph (Left) & Flow vs Pressure/Current (Right).
AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Technical Drawing