4GB 20 EFI + 32 V-NET + 6 Direct input channels.
Internal CAN interface compatible with over 20 aftermarket EFI systems (inc OBDII) in addition to Racepak V-Net and new direct wired sensor inputs.
Direct inputs for the integrated Street functions, green indicators, blue high beam and red park brake/warning condition lights. Stand alone friendly with cost effective configurable direct inputs for Tach, Road speed, Display dimming, Fuel level, Oil Pressure, Oil and Coolant Temperature.
Requires an additional CAN adaptor harness for plug and play use with compatible ECUs or OBDII. Use cable HT-060200 for connection to Haltech Sport, Sprint, and Pro ECUs and Haltech CAN hubs. Use cable HT-060201 for connection to Elite ECUs and other brands of standalone engine management.
ECUs Supported: Haltech Platinum, Pro Plugin and Elite Series, AEM, MSD Atomic, Electromotive, EMS Em-Tech, FAST XFI, FuelTech, Holley, InjePro, Life Racing F88, Link G4+, MaxxECU, MEFI 4B, MegaSquirt, MicroTech, MoTeC, OBDII, Pro EFI.
– Haltech IQ3 Street Logger Dash
– Dash mounting hardware
– 34 pin AMP main connector, Colour coded wiring harness & spare pins
– 2 Programming buttons
– V-Net Male Terminating Cap
– USB Programming cable
– USB Memory stick with Racepak Datalink II software & Full Installation Manual
– Haltech Quick Start Guide
– Haltech and Racepak sticker set
– 4GB Memory card, MicroSD / USB card Adaptor
Please email or call us if you have any questions and for the latest information on the Racepak lineup.